Staycation at Swissotel (The Most Memorable Staycation)

One day, while I was busy hugging the toilet bowl due to food poisoning, a friend invited Mr Teddy and I for a staycation on 30th July. I accepted the invite without hesitation. However, never did I expect that it was a plan.

On 30th July, I went for a high tea session in the afternoon with my buddies before heading for the staycation at Swissotel The Stamford. The high tea session was a good one as it has been such a long time where we three girls can gather to chill. It feel as if we were back to the schooling days. We choose Antidote at Fairmont Singapore for our high tea session. It was our first time there. I would say the the food is alright. Nothing too fantastic. However, I must say that they do have a wide range of TWG tea and of course it taste awesome.


After the high tea, my friends insist of shopping around Raffles City. At around 8pm, finally they decided to heads up to the hotel. And to my surprise, the room was located at 44th floor. It was a nice gesture from Swissotel The Stamford due to Mr Teddy "plan". When I entered the room, the walk way was lighted up with candles and there are balloons in the room. That's where I realised something fishy. When my friend pull open the balcony curtain, there I saw the words Marry Me.



Mr Teddy secretly walk out of the balcony! And yes, this staycation is a proposal plan. I was too shocked and totally taken by surprise. Never did I expect that Mr Teddy will do such a thing! Mr Teddy is a shy person. But for once, he invited my good friends and even decor the room with balloons. Mr Teddy hates balloon. But he did it. 


The staycation is the most memorable one as it mark a different stage of our life. For the past 6 months, we were stress over work, over house over a lot of things. At times, there might even be uncertainties. It takes a lot to overcome all this. I really appreciate what Mr Teddy has done for me. 

Thanks to Swissotel The Stamford, we get the chance to enjoy the night view comfortably in our room.



up to 40% off

No comments:

Post a Comment