The Beauty of Niagara Falls During Winter

The trip to the State was a memorable one till date.

I kind of regretted initially when I board the plane. The thought of the 21 hours flight to New York was a torture to me. When I finally landed in New York, I took a domestic flight right away to Buffalo. In total, it was a close to 24 hours of flight. It was really tiring.

Not much of homework was done prior to the trip as I thought that I could easily gotten a local land tour for the visit to Niagara Falls. However, I am wrong. It was a snowy winter season. Not much of visitor actually as it was a off peak season. The whole place was quiet with not much of cars or crowd. Perhaps it was winter, you can barely see any people walking on the street.


I checked in to the hotel I have pre-booked, Holiday Inn. Taken by surprise, the hotel does not provide land tour for off peak season. And I got panic. I quickly took some brochure from the hotel and started finding if any land tour was available. Thank goodness, I found one.

When I finally saw the Niagara Falls right in front of me, the pain of taking the long haul flight was all worth in. It truly beautiful and grand. 

Niagara Falls is situated in between the State and Canada. You are able to head to the Canada side to view the Falls, just by crossing the Rainbow Bridge. Personally, Canada has a better view of the Falls. And at certain angle you will be able to see the rainbow in between the Falls. 

Most of the time, people view the Niagara Falls during Spring or Autumn. I am glad that I see it during winter. Even though a lot of activities are not available during winter, you get to see a different view of the Fall at different season.





No comments:

Post a Comment